Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lor Ann's Flavouring Oils


Vanilla extract is a wonderful thing. But sometimes you just want something different. And I don't mean fake strawberry. I recently dicovered Lor Ann Flavouring Oils and I am seriously hooked. I generally use them in buttercream (actually, every batch of vanilla buttercream I make now has a few drops of Marshmallow added in for fun and yum). These oils are readily available at a huge number of cake decorating and chocolate making stores here but not everyone has the same range. I usually order online from Inspired By Chocolate because they're really nice people and have about 50 flavours. I would suggest ordering the dram bottle to start off - a little goes a looooong way.

Here's a few of my faves :


Watermelon

Cotton Candy

Bubble Gum

Marshmallow


This was for a competition - I won! (sorry about the photo)
Bubblegum, Cola, Cotton Candy, Marshmallow

These oils really are a lot of fun and make for a nice surprise when people first taste them. I highly recommend starting a little (or big) collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment