Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Iron Maiden vs Adam Ant

My family came over for lunch the other day and the kids were all showing off, as they do. My 2 year old nephew got up on the coffee table and did the most hilarious rendition of an Iron Maiden song. Don’t ask me what, I won’t even pretend I know that stuff but it was a gruff-voiced, air-punching piece of delicious toddler comedy and everyone was in stitches. His father was so proud.

Not to be outdone, Big Boy started prancing around and stuttering the following :
‘Unplug the juice box and do us all a playberrrrr (sic)’
The room was silent. So Big Boy tried again :
‘Diddly qua qua, diddly qua qua.’
And he got diddly squat. I quickly changed the subject.

So Iron Maiden in all it’s gory horror is cute, but Adam and the Ants aren’t? I really beg to differ. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment