Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Second Attempt

So I'm back. I started this blog years ago and posted religiously, and cried religiously that nobody was reading. I ignored the fact that I absolutely kept the blog a secret from anyone I knew and also didn't link back if I ever commented on someone else's blog. I don't know where I thought readers were going to come from!
Anyway, I linked a recipe post onto Tasty Kitchen one day, and it got mentioned in the comments of PW's main blog on best Tasty Kitchen recipes and I got visitors ... and comments! And I freaked out. And removed my posts. And went on a blog break. I'm a weirdo. This also happens to me if I diet. As long as nobody notices, I'm fine. The second someone says 'have you lost weight?', I gain 5 kgs on the spot and the diet ends.
Not sure what I'm going for now. Maybe it's going to be just for me. Maybe I'll dip my toes into the blogosphere. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment