Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

School Holidays - YAY

School's out. And I have a week off. I haven't been this excited about school holidays since ... well, since I was at school. I had a week off last holidays but we went on a massive road trip so it was pretty hectic. This week, we have nothing on. Except swimming lessons. Every day. An hour away. In peak hour. But except for that - nothing.

I get to spend time with him :


And him :


Wait. Sorry. I mean these guys :


It's just that when I look at them, I still see babies. It was only five minutes ago, wasn't it?

But babies, toddlers, boys or teenagers (that's what they think they are), I can't wait to do nothing with them for the next ten days. Except swimming lessons. Every day. An hour away. In peak hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment